Are you excited by the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and build a career within a high growth company operating in inspiring industries that matter? Our team is growing, and we are seeking an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer.
Join our international team of people shaping the future of advanced lighting solutions.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
As our new SW Engineer, your most important mission will be to design and develop software solutions for our CEA (Controlled Environment Agriculture) products. You will be a key member of the software team in the Technology department. We are ~10 highly competent engineers and scientists across disciplines such as electronics, mechanics, software, and machine learning. To fill this position you must have systems, development, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
At Rift Labs, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas and creativity to life in products that people care about. Our quality products made in Norway influence and shape progress across industries and segments. Constantly learning, improving, and experimenting are key qualities of our team.
- Design and develop exceptional products and digital solutions from A to Z
- Work with technologies such as Google Cloud Platform, Firebase, Raspberry Pi
- Programming in TypeScript and Python
- Design and implement both front-end and back-end
- Design responsive Web Apps
Required qualifications and skills:
- Relevant higher education
- 2-3+ years relevant work experience
What can we offer you?
- An exciting role with the opportunity to work with industry experts
- Become a part of an innovative industry
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good opportunities for career progression and personal development
- Award-winning products and technology that you can be proud of
About Rift Labs
Rift Labs is on a path to become a global product company and technology leader within professional cinema lighting solutions and Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA), based on the company’s patented technology and expertise within advanced LED software control.
Rift Labs is a LED technology company with a proud history of developing award-winning lighting solutions for the global market since 2010, and more than 50.000 products sold to date.
At Rift Labs, we combine our unique and patented software with hardware that brings exceptional LED technology solutions within a range of industries, including professional cinema lighting solutions, plant production and optimization systems, and medical devices.
Rift Labs is on a mission to explore the spectrum of light to create amazing products loved by people, plants, and planet.
The headquarter of Rift Labs is located in Vinterbro, Norway, with commercial offices in Oslo and Berlin.